About me.

My name is Deisy Macias, I was born in Riverside California, my parents moved to Mexico when I was one year old and I returned almost 23 years later.

I studied in Mexico in my second year of university I got pregnant, therefore I had to leave school, it was difficult because it was something I was passionate about because I was studying and working in an accounting firm, I was only in charge of the sales department. After my baby was born, I returned to work, but the situation in Mexico was difficult. My baby's father proposed that I come to give a better future to our daughter, but after 4 years I had my second son and he left when my baby was 3 days old, so 3 weeks later I already had 2 jobs.

Then I met my husband and now I have an 18-month-old baby. When she was born I started studying English via Zoom, and they asked me if I would like to continue studying. I answered, "Of course", I did everything necessary and here I am. I still don't master English 100%, but I'm learning.

I am a business administration student, I enrolled in the BA223 class because it is a requirement for the major, and I also found it interesting that I can learn, because I am a person who likes to interact with people. However, my English is not good and sometimes my fear of making mistakes doesn't help me, but I am willing to learn.

I am passionate about going out with my children to have fun, buy ice cream, and sit down to talk about our plans and what to do to fulfill them. My daughter starts college next year and I will be transferring to OSU, so she's excited, and I'm scared although I don't show it to her.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening "Alaska Airlines"

“Marketing in the News”, Amazon’s New Focus: Fending Off Rivals Temu and Shein.